Choosing the size of a Kennly Design Bracelet
- Use a tape measure and follow the steps below.
- Place your hand through the tape measure and pull the end until it fits comfortably to your wrist.
- The number that lines up with the edge of the slit is your wrist size.
- If you don't have a tape measure, use a small piece of ribbon or cord. Wrap it around your wrist and measure the length using a ruler.
- Once you have found your size, we recommend adding one centimetre for a tight fit and two centimetres for a loose fit.