Steel & Barnett
To complete your wrist outfit. Handcrafted in Belgium.
Founded with the sole purpose of creating simplistic elegance. Steel & Barnett believe that is harder to be elegant than bold. Elegance can only be achieved through knowledge and experience, the result of the hard work that you put into your wardrobe choices. From the selection of the materials to the finished product, they take a quality-detailed approach. The kind expected of every handmade product in Belgium.
Choosing the size of a Steel & Barnett Bracelet
- Use a tape measure and follow the steps below.
- Place your hand through the tape measure and pull the end until it fits comfortably to your wrist.
- The number that lines up with the edge of the slit is your wrist size.
- If you don't have a tape measure, use a small piece of ribbon or cord. Wrap it around your wrist and measure the length using a ruler.
- Once you have found your size, Steel & Barnett recommends adding one centimetre for a tight fit and two centimetres for a loose fit.